忙しい（いそがしい） Have you ever said “I’m too busy?” What is it that you mean when you say that? I see people that use being busy as an excuse to stay where they are. I can’t go to my kids (fill in the blank) as I am too busy. I can’t help move my friend or neighbor move I am too busy. What is it that you are busy doing? Many people that are too busy, spend hours a day watching TV or playing video games, or spend it on social media. Others spend their time drinking or partying. What else could you do with that same time? Can you track your time and account for every hour? DO YOU FIND YOURSELF WONDERING WHAT YOU’VE BEEN SO BUSY DOING? How much time have you spend in Social media today? Including the five minutes here and then ten minutes there. We each have the same number of hours each day the only thing that changes is how we choose to spend it.
What does your spouse or child hear from you on a regular basis?
- What does “I’m too busy” create in your life and your mind?
- What does this saying keep you from doing?
- What is the importance of the things you’re busy with?
- What can you take out of your life and replace with something that will get you closer to what you want?
- Is what you’re doing making a difference in the lives of you, your family and friends?
- How does the line “too busy” keep you from having an “Amazing Life?”
- How long will you continue to trade your life for being busy?
If you are “too busy” you have a hole in your life. What has the great hold on your life? Is it important or do you just run from one thing to the next being “busy” just because things yell at you to be done? When you look back on your life will it be with joy and a sense of accomplishment or will it be a sense of regret for not living to your amazing potential?
I hope you too will live with amazing potential and fulfillment. I hope that you will not “lose your heart.”